[Review] Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Blackhead 3 Step Kit

Leave a Comment


Hello Lovelies! 

Today, I have a skincare review from Holika Holika that I just bought recently.

I was really excited to use this as I have read a lot of positive reviews about this product, so I couldn't wait to use it.






This 3-step kit contains 3 nose strips that:
1. Opens pores
2. Removes blackheads
3. Minimizes pores
Looks like an all inclusive kit that should its job thoroughly!

Step 1: After cleansing, place the step 1 sheet on your nose. This is a soft mask sheet that is soaked with an essence. Apply it to your nose and leave it on for 15~ 20 minutes, then remove it and wash the remaining solution off.


When I placed it on my nose it was nice and soothing. However, I wasn't really fond of the citrusy scent which I thought it was quite strong for my nose. I actually had this on longer than it was intended to, but I didn't think it was a problem. Although it claims to open pores, I didn't visually see any difference after.


Step 2: This pink sheet is your typical pore strip for removing blackheads. Wet your nose, apply the sheet and gently remove it after 10~15 minutes or when the strip is completely dry.


The second step is a regular nose strip. The outside is a felt-like material and the inside is like a type of clay? (not sure) I left it for a little bit longer for it to be completely dry. I don't know about you guys but its always exciting for me to peel off these strips to see all the dirts and oils to come off, instant results are very satisfying indeed. Hehe ^^

I must say this removed much more than the Biore ( the one I used before)  it may be due to the first step which opens up your pores. The pores on my nose looked instantly smaller which I love :D
Now time to close the pores!


Step 3: The last sheet contains a clear gel sheet which is also soaked with an essence. Apply it to your nose for 5~10 minutes, remove it and gently tap to help with absorption.




The last strip was really drippy and wet. But I love it give me this cooling effect ! It gives me a nice relief after peeling off the second strip which I find painful every time -__-" The scent has a bit of citrusy and medicine-like smell, I didn't mind it though. 


Pros
Opens Pores
Remove Blackhead
Removes Dead Skin Cells
Tighten Pores
Smoothes Skin
Cooling effect at the end
Very easy to use 
Cute packaging ^^ hehe 


Cons
1st and 3rd steps the strips were very drippy


Will I buy this again?

Yes, I love how it does what it claims to do! It gets all the oils and dirts out. The process was actually fun to do as well , I love how it has step by step that you can follow.  It also leaves my nose all smooth and clean in an instant! I would definitely recommend this to someone who wanted to get an instant results through blackhead/pore cleansing onto your nose.

You can check out the product here.

Have you used pore strips before? How did you like them?

Ok! That's it for today's review, hope you've enjoyed it!

Thank you for reading my first post guys and I'll see you again on my next one!




                                        April 
xo




0 comments:

Post a Comment