OOTD + Casual Saturday Day Out with Oppa 19.04.14

4 comments

Today, Ben and I took some time off from our busy schedule and went to Carrickfergus to just roam around the town on this lovely day. 

We visited the most probably well known place in town which is the Carrickfergus Castle.  




Here's a little history for you guys that I have learnt today lol 

Carrickfergus castle (Norman Castle) has been crammed with over 900 years of history. It was built John de Curacy in 1177, as his headquarters. Besieged in turn by Scots, Irish, English, and French, the castle actually saw the action up to WWII.  Today, It is maintained by the Northern Ireland Environment Agency (NIEA). Phew! That's all guys! 

Now here are some pictures of the outfit + description that I wore and the places we've visited. It's actually nothing special lol, but I hope you still enjoy the photos!


Top: H&M
Kimono: H&M
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Primark
Necklace: Warehouse
Earings: H&M 
Bag: New Look




















April
xo




4 comments:

  1. I love the outfit, Kaye! :) I'd love to follow you ba, but I can't see any follow button :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Xyza :D thank you so much for checking out my blog :') hehe oh really?! :( umm I'll try to fix it then, thank you for letting me know :) <3

      Delete
    2. Hehe. you're welcome :) & okay <3

      Delete
  2. Xyza! I got it sorted now wohoo! :D hehe <3

    ReplyDelete