[Review] Etude House Happy Fresh Foam White Clay

Leave a Comment
Hello lovelies! 

Today's blog is a review of my current foaming cleanser, Etude House Happy Fresh Foam White Clay. I've been using this cleanser for about 2-3 months now and I must say it actually matches my skin type really well and it didn't leave me any breakouts at all! 





Etude House released two types of foam cleanser for this cleansing line, Happy Essential Foam and Happy Fresh Foam.


 Happy Essential Foam are formulated with 40% moisturisers. They foam into a very creamy and fluffy foams. Most recommended for those who have dry and dry-normal skin

There are 3 choices:

♡ Vitamin C promotes skin brightening

♡ Collagen promotes skin resilience (firmness)

♡ Hyaluronic Acid promotes skin hydration 



Happy Fresh Foam are formulated with 10% sebum absorbers and 20% moisturisers  this fresh cleansing foam gently removes impurities with rice lather while white clay helps to eliminate excess oil and reduce shine. Recommended for those with oily and oily-normal skin

There are 2 choices:

♡ Witch Hazel that promotes skin refinement 
♡ White Clay that can help to eliminate excess sebum (oil) and reduce shine. 

Since I have normal-oil combination skin, I opted for Happy Fresh Foam in White Clay





How to use: Wet your face. Squeeze small amount into your palm and rub your hands together to form a lather. Massage over the face avoiding the eye area, then rinse thoroughly.


I added a little bit of water and lathered it up and as you can see it doesn't really foam up :/ but the smell is really nice, like a mix between clay and baby powder which I don't really mind at all ^^ in fact, I love it!  But some people may not like it, it's just a personal preference I guess.

Pros
Brightens my skin 
My skin is not as oily as it was before 
Doesn't break me out 
Only need a tiny amount, therefore it should last me for quite awhile
Smells really lovely
Cute packaging ^^ 

Cons
Made my skin quite dry after I washed it off but it's not too bad as long as you use a serum and a moisturiser afterwards
Doesn't foam up well
Just be extra careful to not get them into your eyes as it hurts really bad >< lol

Will I buy this again?

Yes! Although, I've been using it for the past 2-3 months now and I really like it. I would probably try a new foam cleanser once I run out, just to try new things and I would only recommend this product for people who wants oil control.

You can check out the product here.

Thank you for reading my post and I'll see you guys again on my next one!

Have a lovely weekend lovelies! ♡ 





April
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment