Review: My Beauty Diary Arbutin Whitening Mask ♡

Leave a Comment



Here is a short review of My Beauty Diary - Arbutin Whitening Mask 

    ♡  ♡  ♡ 





My Beauty Diary is a Taiwanese brand, which makes one of my all time fav mask.
This has been the most effective mask in terms of brightening and reducing redness, as well as being quite smoothing. 











Description: Popular whitening ingredient, Arbutin, is mild and comes from the ova ursi plant extract of vaccinium genus. 

This ingredient has superior effects in purifying, whitening and brightening, building a protective barrier that resists melanin. 
Moreover, Arbutin breaks down melanin beneath the stratum corneum, allowing skin to be whiter, and more radiant for a flawless and even-toned look, whilst establishing an -efficient melanin-free system! Mori folium and prunus x yedoensis (type of Japanese cherry blossom) extracts are combined with the excellent anti-melanin function of flavones to improve uneven skin tone, and rejuvenate the skin to a translucent glow. 
The fruit enzyme of pineapples and polyphenol protection of apples gently metabolises dead skin cells, boosts skin fineness and translucency, thus defending the whiteness of skin to provide a flawless and vibrant translucent luminosity! ( prettyandcute.com )


Ingredients: water, butylene glcol, glycerin, propylene glycol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, phenoxyethanol, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, sodium hyaluronate, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, morus alba lead extract, ananas satmus (pineapple) fruit extract, laminaria digitata extract, soluble collagen, lecithin, chlorphenesin aurantifolia (lime) fruit extract, dimethysilanol, hyaluronate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, panax ginseng root extract, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, citric acid, prunus yedoensis leaf extract, polysorbate 20, carbomer, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, xantham gum, frangrance, potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide







Pros:


~Brightens my skins
~Moisturising and smoothing
~Reduced redness
~ Suitable for all skin types
~ A lot of product ( enough to spread on my neck and shoulders )
Cons:

I don't have any cons for this product as it is just that great on its own! 

However, I recommend you not to use any face mask whenever you are having a breakout as I noticed that it did cause me to get some more spots >< so I only used a face mask for just once a week or if your skin really needs some moisturising =)

Will I buy this again?

Definitely Yes~! ^^ I've been using the same face mask brand for 2-3 years now and I've been loving all its product ranges as you are to able choose whatever face mask that your skin needed.
However, I only used this mask for spring and summer season as I said earlier this mask has been the most effective mask in terms of brightening and reducing redness, as well as being quite smoothing. Therefore, it is definitely perfect for those sunny weather especially if you have any important events to go to. As for me and Oppa, we have a wedding to attend to in the late summer which I definitely cannot wait for! :D 

Lastly, this mask is good at preventing my face from darkening too much hehe ^^ 


You can check out the product here.


Thank you for reading my post and I'll see you guys again on my next one! ;) 


Have a lovely weekend lovelies! ♡ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment