My Current Read: Don't Sweat The Small Stuff For Women ♡

Leave a Comment


♡  ♡  ♡ 


Hello beautiful earthlings!

I would like to share you guys what I'm currently reading right now which is- 

Don't Sweat The Small Stuff For Women 

By

Kristine Carlson









I've been wanting to read this book for a very long time now but somehow I left it until now -_- 

I realised that as you get older your life becomes more busier and hectic, and that you hardly get time to for yourself so this book focus on identifying those common stressor in women's lives and then presents you a way of diffusing it. 

This book so far helped me seeing  life in a different way and it also made me realised that there is so much things to learn that it is an ongoing process which I think is definitely true.











  I would definitely recommend this to every women out there *thumbs up* 






April

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment