A Hidden Jewel ♚ - La Table in Merville House

Leave a Comment


La Table ~

Tearoom & Patisserie School
_____________
Merville House
Newtownabbey


La Table is the first Tearoom and Patisserie School in Northern Ireland 

So how did I this discovered this place?



Well,  it was that time where me and my boyfriend was just driving around in Whiteabbey and got lost. 
We then found this hidden jewel behind all those small shops and at the start we thought it was just someone's else house but the other side of it was actually a cafe! 

So we then went in to have a look and also found out that it's also the first patisserie school in N.I.

How cool is that!





This is what it looks like in the inside...






~ The Tea & Gourmet Sandwich Menus








 
Je suis tellement en amour avec la cafe!




Chai Latte with Croissant with Serrano Ham with Armagnac & Pepper Mustard




Home-made Vegetable Soup, which was divine! 
Green Matcha Latte (my all time favourite!)





These beautiful and tasty looking treats near the cash till 
were so hard to resist and I couldn't stop myself from buying
 something to take home with me!




Voila~! French Macarons :) 

( coffee, pistachio & raspberry )




I'm so pleased with this cafe and I can definitely say it is the BEST Parisian Cafe in N.I

Great atmosphere, Great Coffees + Teas & Great Food!
&
The man who runs the place Monsiuer Abel was such a lovely person :)

We will definitely be back soon~!

I highly recommend this cafe to those who wanted to experience that Parisian cafe atmosphere  

And to those who loves baking and wanted to give it a try on making fine desserts and cakes by their own professional French patisserie chef! 


Ok that is all guys~~

See you again next time~!


April

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment