Today's Make Up Purchases + Pictures Of The Town Area Of Maidstone

Leave a Comment


♡  ♡  ♡ 

Hey everyone! 

So today I went shopping with Oppa and my cousins in the town centre of Maidstone, Kent. As I've been looking to buy a new foundation and a lipstick/lipstain for Fall so after a few hours of walking around the town area, I've decided to go for this two new products. 



Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation- Honey



It’s their first liquid foundation product, and boasts an SPF 25 & being oil free.
This foundation retails at £26.50 for 30ml, which I do think is a little pricey but then again I am quite tight, ha!
Anywho, I can't wait to try this on my skin as I have heard a lot of good reviews on this baby right here XD hehe 



Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain - Parisian Passion 
(Black Cherry Purple)






The Moisture Stains have a very unique formulation that it's not quite a gloss and it's not quite a stain. They are infused with Vitamin E and Aloe for a comfortable and moisturising feel. This shade would be perfect for a night out look and It's a very vampy colour. I was trying to get my hand on the other shades - New York Scene and Stockholm Chick but they actually don't have it in the store that I went to so I guess I'll just keep looking then ^^ lol 

And now here are the pictures from today's day out 
( Sorry if it's not much guys, I'll try my best again next time kk hehe <3 )

♡  ♡  ♡ 

















That's it for now lovelies! See you again next time :)  Happy reading! <3




- April 
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment